You want to use your creativity to make beautiful gift baskets for friends, family, and others who deserve every day and holiday gifts but don't know where to start.
This course solves that problem and more!
Congratulations! You're in the right place to learn what it's like to be a designer who makes gorgeous gift baskets for friends, family, and customers.
This mini course is created for you by me, Shirley George Frazier. I'm the world's foremost authority on gift baskets and author of How to Start a Home-Based Gift Basket Business and The Gift Basket Design Book, the industry's best-selling books. Together, we will uncover the steps to turn your gift basket dreams into reality.
There are lots of insider secrets that you will learn from me throughout the course, and at the end, you'll be ready to make your first gift basket for friends or sell gift baskets to corporations.
Scroll down the page and click the "Sign up now!" button to start this life-changing course. I can't wait to welcome you. Let's begin!
What you'll know at the end of this course:
- One big difference between making gift baskets for fun and making them as a business
- Where and how to arrange your design space
- How much you can expect to make
- Where to purchase foods and gifts
- What to do with items no one buys
- How to get free samples
- Which foods and gifts are dangerous together
This course includes bonuses!
- Gift basket making videos
- Bowmaking video
- Gift basket starter checklist
- Extra gift basket and bowmaking video
What people say about Shirley's courses:
Awesome Class! Shirley I am really honored and happy that I made the decision to take this class it was just what I needed. Being new to this industry, you just dont know where to start, and you have all of these questions, this class was right on time for me. I so enjoyed it. I would personally recommend it to anyone that is just starting a gift basket business as well as seasoned individuals so much great information. Thank You! Carm
Wow! This is one of the reasons I decided to finally enroll in this class! This is information that I needed years ago, and had no idea where or how to get it in a way that wasn’t intimidating in jargon. Thank you! Brittany
Shirley , I loved your class !!! I have been making my baskets for Baby Lovies .... with all the techniques I learned !!! AMAZING !!! Thank You !! Cathy
Shirley, I honestly took this class for fun, but I'm actually considering a gift business now. I ordered one of your books and have read nearly half of it in less than a week. I have another book on the way. You have a way with words. You are very positive and conversational, even in an online setting with students that you may never meet. This is a fantastic trait - in life and in business. I'm so glad you offered the class. Thank you! Rachel
- Introduction (audio)
- Daily Work Habits
- Daily Work Habits (audio)
- Designs They Make
- Designs They Make (audio)
- How Designers Choose Customers
- How Designers Choose Customers (audio)
- Demo 2: Filling the Inner Basket
- Boss Mind, Not Employee Mind
- Boss Mind, Not Employee Mind (audio)
- Planning for Success
- Planning for Success (audio)
- Introduction (audio)
- Where to Find Products and Supplies
- Where to Find Products and Supplies (audio)
- Buy with Your Head, Not Your Heart
- Buy with Your Head, Not Your Heart (audio)
- Demo: Adding Shred, Products, and Enhancements
- What to Do with Unsold Merchandise
- What to Do with Unsold Merchandise (audio)
- Food and Alcohol Pros and Cons
- Food and Alcohol Pros and Cons (audio)
- PDF Checklist overview
- PDF Checklist
- PDF Checklist overview (audio)
- Introduction (audio)
- Start and Stay Organized
- Start and Stay Organized (audio)
- Protecting Your Inventory
- Protecting Your Inventory (audio)
- Demo: Bowmaking
- Supply and Storage Options
- Supply and Storage Options (audio)
- Administration Area and Tips from the Pros
- Administration Area and Tips from the Pros (audio)
Shirley George Frazier
About the instructor
Shirley George Frazier is recognized as a best-selling author, popular speaker on small business and marketing topics, and the world’s authority on the gift basket industry.
In business since 1990, Shirley is president and CEO of Sweet Survival LLC known on the web as GiftBasketBusiness.com. She helps creative people and aspiring business owners to create a great life for themselves and their families by turning their passion into a fun and rewarding pastime or business.
Shirley’s books include:
- How to Start a Home-Based Gift Basket Business
- The Gift Basket Design Book
- Marketing Strategies for the Home-Based Business
Her e-books include:
- Getting into Gift Baskets: The No B.S. Guide to Cashing In on Your Creativity
- Gift Basket Marketing, Vol. 1: 52 Easy Ways to Make More Money Every Day
- Gift Basket Marketing, Vol. 2: 52 More Easy Ways to Make Money Every Day
- Sponsorships: How to Get Money, Products, and More for Any Business, Venture, or Project
Shirley's gift basket books are the industry’s best sellers, helping tens of thousands of gift designers to open home-based and retail stores selling gift baskets to individuals, corporations, churches, and associations worldwide.
As a professional speaker, Shirley conducts seminars at small business development centers, gift industry trade shows, blog conferences, and consumer events. She provides small business and marketing advice on CNBC, Food Network, New York’s Fox Channel 5, LiveWell Network, and the Discovery Channel; and publishes articles in Gifts & Decorative Accessories, Spare Time Magazine, and Opportunities Magazine.
Shirley also writes business articles online for SmallBizTrends.com, CoxBlue.com, and NashvilleWrapsCommunity.com; and is quoted in:
- Associated Press
- CNN Money
- Black Enterprise
- Entrepreneur Magazine
- Gift Shop Magazine
- The Orange County Register
- New York Newsday
- Washington Post
- and worldwide publications
When not traveling, Shirley consults with small business clients, experiments with food recipes, searches for (and eats) the best chocolate on planet Earth, and enjoys the company of her twin Yorkshire Terriers, Mae and Pepi.